"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

SARKOZY POPPED THE QUESTION!

UK TELEGRAPH:
The mother of Carla Bruni, the former model dating the president of France, has suggested the couple could soon marry.

Marisa Bruni Tedeschi, who lives in a castle near Turin, told La Stampa newspaper that Nicolas Sarkozy had already proposed to her daughter and that Miss Bruni, 39, was mulling it over.

Although Mr Sarkozy has reportedly proposed, Carla Bruni has previously said that monogamy bores her 'desperately' "I am very happy for my daughter.

It gives me enormous pleasure to see her so radiant and in love," she said.

"Oh, I'm very proud but don't ask me to say any more; I absolutely cannot. I promised. We mamas always end up gossiping too much."


The newspaper claimed that sources other than Miss Bruni Tedeschi, a former concert pianist, confirmed that Mr Sarkozy, 52, who only met Miss Bruni last month, had popped the question and told her to give him an answer by New Year's Day.
SARKO RULES!

NO SURPRISE HERE: LOOK AT HER: I'D POP THE QUESTION AFTER 30 DAYS, TOO - EVEN IF SHE WASN'T AN HEIRESS! BUT SHE WOULDN'T DAY YES. :(

No comments: