- THIS IS FROM A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT WHAT WAS THE FINAL BATTLE BETWEEN THE WEST AND JIHAD - UNTIL KHOMEINI RETURNED IN 1979, THANKS TO CARTER.
- LED BY THE KING OF POLAND - JAN III SOBIESKI - EUROPE WON. WIKI:
King John III Sobieski of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth had been made Commander in Chief of
* his own 30,000-man Polish forces (Lithuanians did not take part in the battle),
* 18,500 Austrian troops led by Charles V, Duke of Lorraine,
* 19,000 Franconian, Swabian and Bavarian troops led by Prince Georg Friedrich of Waldeck,
* 9,000 Saxon troops led by John George III, Elector of Saxony.
- THE TURKS HAD 138,000.
- THE NARRATION IS IN GERMAN.
- I GUESS TO CHARLES AT LGF THAT MAKES ME A NAZI.