"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Mark Levin Defends Limbaugh (Audio)

When it comes to talk radio, I subscribe to podcasts for a lot of hosts which provide news I cannot get from Big Media: people like Rush Limbaugh, Laura Ingraham, Dennis Miller, Bill Bennett, Hugh Hewitt, and Dennis Prager. But of all the talk hosts, there is nothing or no one that I look forward to more every day than to download the Mark Levin Show and listen to him tee off on those people who are trying to destroy my country--as only Levin can. The man is a Terminator, and is my hero. If we had more like him, this country would be a far better place. His downloads are free and you can listen to the entire show every day here, or download for your iPod.

Thus, when I saw a link on Hot Air to the opening segment of the Levin show--in which The Great One deals with the Rush Limbaugh Phony Soldier matter--I simply had to link it. It needs to be heard by as many people as possible.

So, if you want to have some real fun today, listen to this audio. (That is, provided you are not a Stalinist...). If you have the time I would recommend listening to the entire October 2nd broadcast, especially the first 30-40 minutes. This is a man who makes it dangerous to drive because you find yourself wanting to pump your fists in the air...

No comments: