"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Thursday, July 26, 2007

WOMEN LEADERS

I talked at length about Pratibha Patil, the first woman president of India on my radio show and other women leaders this past Monday. While researching for the show I had sought in vain to find out more info about the office of the presidency in India and the beliefs of the party she is associated with, the UPA (United Progressive Alliance). Patrick wrote an excellent post on politics in India. He also answered my question about women in Pakistan. Check both posts out, they are very informative.

For my previous post on women leaders, go here! The list of women leaders hasn't changed much since then with the exception of Patil.

Reliapundit posted on how Patil may be good for India since she has promised to "end to the widespread practice of aborting female foetuses."

No comments: