"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Friday, July 27, 2007

WHY ARLEN SPECTER TICKS ME OFF!!

Let me count the times I wish this guy had been kicked to the curb by Pat Toomey in the 2004 primaries. Supporting Specter over Toomey is one of the few things that I am still irritated at Bush over.

Specter's latest stunt has me livid. He wants to go back and review Alito and Roberts' senate testimonies because they've been making too many good decisions lately. This is beyond absurd!! He claims (with the support of the likes of Dick Durbin and other Democrats) that they aren't following precedent. Well, guess what? When precedent includes unconstitutional decisions made by liberal activist judges THEY NEED TO BE OVERTURNED!! The insanity is just too much!

Hat tip to Wake Up America for bringing this to my attention!

Previous posts on Specter:
Arlen Specter--Traitor #2
The Scoop on Chavez, Clinton & RINO Republicans

No comments: