"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Thursday, April 05, 2007

RUDY STILL SUPPORTS TAX FUNDED ABORTIONS

Rudy announced yesterday that he still supports tax payer funding for abortions. Patrick announced that this was the final straw for him and he feels that he can no longer support Rudy. I would have to say that it probably will be for me too. I was willing to overlook a lot because of his passion for the War on Terror, his realness and honesty and his vow to appoint justices that were strict constructionists. But the fact that he wants people who believe abortion to be murder to pay for it with their tax money is probably just too much for me.

At this stage of the game I'm really hoping that either Newt Gingrich or Fred Thompson become viable candidates. What a disappointment!!

No comments: