"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Monday, January 08, 2007

"PRESIDENT LIMBAUGH" SHOOTS TV GUEST SPOTS


From today's Rush Limbaugh Show:
RUSH: I had a great weekend, folks, but, I'll tell you what: I went out and did some television Saturday in Los Angeles. There's a new show that probably will air soon, I'm not sure when, but it's called "The Half Hour NewsHour." That's the working title of it now. I guess that's subject to change. Well, actually it's not, because if it changes I gotta go back out there, but nevertheless it's a parody newscast, takeoff on liberal media newscasts, and I play the president of the United States in the opening segments of this program.

I went out and shot three takes. Ann Coulter is the vice president. (laughing) It's hilarious. The whole thing is hilarious. I went out there and shot three opening segments. These things run anywhere from a minute to 90 seconds. It took eight hours to do these three segments on Saturday, all day long. I did it in the Fox Studios, then had a big after party at the Grand Havana Club. What a bash we had.
I can't wait to see this show!

1 comment:

lilfeathers2000 said...

Sounds great
Have a blessed day