"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Saturday, November 19, 2005

VANUNU'S DEFENSE

YNET: Vanunu: 'I went to see Palestinian ghettos'
Nuclear whistleblower Mordechai Vanunu arrived at the Tel Aviv Magistrates court to have his remand extended after he was arrested for entering territories controlled by the Palestinian Authority. “I want to leave Israel. I went to see the Palestinian ghettos,” he shouted in English as policemen ushered him inside the court.
This strikes me as about as believable as what Lenny Bruce said when he was arrested for possession of hypodermic needles (which he used for heroin), and he was asked what they were for by the cops. BRUCE: "I don't like the taste of aspirin."

I doubt that Vanunu still has any info which could help jihadoterrorists attack Dimona (site of Israel's nuclear reactor, and obviously - for that reason - a likely jihadoterrorist target), but they might not know that. Nevertheless, this demonstrates why this is the kind of person who should be locked up for life. UPDATE: A little more HERE.

No comments: