"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Sunday, June 01, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: OBAMA ENDS HIS ASSOCIATION WITH THE BLACK RACE


From Rooters:


ABERDEEN, S.D. (AP) — Barack Obama said Saturday he has ended his 46-year stint as a member of the black race "with some sadness".

"This is not a decision I come to lightly ... and it is one I make with some sadness," he said at a news conference, called on a Saturday in order to avoid the intense scrutiny of the press.

"I'm not denouncing the black race and I'm not interested in people who want me to denounce the black race," he said, adding that his fellow African-Americans "have been suffering from the attention my campaign has focused on them."

Obama said he and his wife have been discussing the issue since Pastor Jeremiah Wright's appearance at the National Press Club in Washington last month that reignited furor over remarks he had made in various sermons at Trinity United Church of Christ.

"I suspect we'll find another race for our family to identify with," Obama said.

5 comments:

Reliapundit said...

white like me!

HI-effin'_LARRRRRRIOUS!!!!!!!

brilliant.

sad thing: it's as likely to happen as anything else... this obama fella has all the moral courage of an amoeba.

barack hussein amoeba.

Pastorius said...

I was actually inspired by your line about throwing the whole church under the bus. I thought, what will he throw under the bus next?

Reliapundit said...

he'd like to throw oil exec's and Israel under the bus - given the chance...

to get there, if a few blacks get in the way... that's the price for REVOLUTION!

Punditarian said...

Steve Sailer had a similar take on this: http://isteve.blogspot.com/2008/06/obama-disowns-his-pastor-his-church.html

Obama has disowned his pastor, his grandmother, his church, his community . . . what's next?

He's still defending Ayers, though.

So I guess leftism means more to him than his Christian religion.

But I think the one thing that really means anything to him is Barry.

Pastorius said...

Punditarian,
Thanks for making me aware of Sailer's post.

It would seem that this is a situation which is ripe for comedy, but neither my post, nor Steve Sailer's is that funny.

I wonder why that is.