"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Will Blog For Abuse

So I'm reading Stuart Taylor guest blogging over at The Volokh Conspiracy and one commenter notes that a previous guest blogger only lasted for two posts.
No disrespect to her but maybe she was unfamiliar with the level of discourse on the blogging medium?
Well yeah.

So my friend Eric at Classical Values makes a similar point today.
I'm convinced there has to be a blogging gene. I mean, who would do this voluntarily without pay, day in and day out? Think about it.
And then a bit earlier I had a couple of real charmers show up at this post: Conspiracy Theories. My attitude? Some of us enjoy the abuse.

So my motto is "Will blog for abuse. At least it increases the traffic." I'm in this for the abuse. Pile on.

Cross Posted at Power and Control and at Classical Values

No comments: