"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Sunday, April 17, 2011

WHICH ONE WOULD JIHADISTS KILL AND WHICH WOULD THEY RAPE?

TRICK QUESTION:



THEY'D RAPE BOTH - BUT THEN ONLY KILL THE GIRL FOR NOT WEARING A VEIL AND BEING A SLUT!

BADDA BUM BUMP!

SERIOUSLY, THIS IS JUST ANOTHER CASE WHICH BILL MAHER GETS A LITTLE BIT WRONG:
4/16/11: BILL MAHER: If Muslim Men Had More Sex There Wouldn't Be Suicide Bombers

France recently passed a law banning the wearing of burkas in public, which has been deriding by some as impeding religious freedom.

On Real Time last night, Bill Maher said that, after weighing the issue, decided to come down on the side of being against the ban.

"As much as I hate what is behind making women wear that, whether it's overt, like 'I'm gonna kill you bitch if you wear that,' or its just brainwashing them, its still a thought crime. And you still cannot make people... people in this country wear crazy shit in public. I don't think you can tell people in a free country what they can wear. I just don't. And this is somebody who is not soft on the Muslims."

His guest, Irshad Manji, director of the Moral Courage Project, did not agree with Maher's take.

"Listen, Bill, for any civil libertarian, and I'm one of them as well, this is, this is a dilemma. On the one hand, as a proponent of individual liberty, I want to be able to defend Muslim women who say that they freely, and voluntarily, choose to wear the veil. I'm pro-choice. I get that. Here's the problem for me, at least. That the veil represents a wider culture. A tribal, a parochial, a patriarchal culture that winds up actually taking more choices away from women, and men, than it gives. And so I have to ask myself, what is the greater good for the greater number, okay? And, in this case, I have to say, I think it is banning the veil in public spaces."

Talked then turned to what happens when you "put off-limits normal sex." Said Maher:

“I’ve said it many times that if Muslim men could get laid more, we wouldn’t have this problem. That probably no suicide bomber, after he died, people said, ‘You know, that guy, he blew everybody up, but boy – he got laid a lot.’”
IT'S NOT THAT JIHADISTS DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SEX; IT'S THAT THEY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SEX WITH WOMEN!

THEY HAVE PLENTY WITH LITTLE BOYS AND BEASTS!

I DISAGREE WITH MAHER ON MOST THINGS, BUT HE DOES SEE ISLAM FOR WHAT IT IS:





I DON'T KNOW HOW MUSLIMS CAN HONESTLY EXPLAIN AWAY THEIR MISOGYNY, AFTER ALL, THE KORAN IS ONE OF THE MAJOR REASONS WHY ISLAM IS SO MISOGYNISTIC.


MORE HERE.

No comments: