"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Friday, August 31, 2007

SENATOR LARRY CRAIG IS AN ALBATROSS THAT NEEDS TO GO

Senator Larry Craig needed to resign, yesterday. I often think that Republicans are too quick to throw their own under the bus but I can't throw Craig under quick enough. As Tom Delay said on Hannity & Colmes last night and as Mike from Mike's America has often said, Republicans kick their trash to the curb while Democrats re-elect theirs. I know that we need to wait until more is known but I think I know enough. The fact that there is more than one report of Craig engaging in this kind of behavior means that where there is smoke there is probably fire. I don't care whether Craig is gay or not, soliciting sex with strangers in a bathroom is completely reprehensible.

Many think that Mark Foley was the reason that Republicans lost in 2006 and I will not have the albatross that is Larry Craig hindering decent Republicans in 2008. We can do much better than Craig and I strongly urge him to resign. For once I agree with McCain, he needs to go.

No comments: