"ALL CAPS IN DEFENSE OF LIBERTY IS NO VICE."

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

MICHAEL SCHIAVO: "I KEPT MY PROMISE"

I just saw Terri Schiavo's gravesite on TV - Michael had a tombstone engraved with the words: "I KEPT MY PROMISE" -- as if he had promised her he wouldn't keep her alive on life-support.

ONLY: he testified during the lawsuit against her insurance company that he intended to use the settlement money to care for her for the rest of her life.


HE IS OBVIOUSLY A LIAR. When he testified, and on Terri's tombstone.

WHAT A SICK EVIL SC-MB-G!

MORE HERE (hat-tip DRUDGE).

3 comments:

Glen said...

That tells you something about Michael. He cremates her and then puts a statement on her tombstone about HIM. He doesn't say anything about her and the things that mattered to her. He is sick. You're right.

Reliapundit said...

you make an OUTSANDING observation: the inscription was about HIM!

WOW! What BAD evil man.

Anonymous said...

I found your site after watching tonight's Dateline (well, the last few minutes of the Schiavo segment anyway) and had to find someplace to RANT about the quote on her tombstone. Last I had heard, nobody knew where her burial site was-that's how surprised I was to hear about this quote. Grrrr...

Did you get to watch the entire interview? I turned it on right when MSchiavo was expressing his absolute hatred for Terri's brother. He was literally seething w/anger as he said "I hate him."

What a loser.

Thanks for letting me rant a little.